Personalised Gift Guide
I hand burn each and every one of my items, so they can all usually be personalised – all you need to do is ask! However, below are a few of my best selling personalised items which make beautiful keepsakes to treasure forever.
Some ideas for personalised gifts
- Gin Boards
- Cheese & Charcuterie Boards
- Keepsake Boxes
- Storage Trays, Boxes and Crates
- Mini Chests and Trinket Boxes
- Christmas Boards for Couples
Personalised Cheese/Charcuterie Boards
A great gift for a cheese lover or a foodie loving couple. The boards come in a range of sizes and shapes – one is even shaped like a festive tree! View all personalised boards.
- Personalised Rectangle Boards – from £16
- Personalised Circular Boards – from £18
- Personalised Christmas Tree Board – from £20
- Personalised Gin Boards
Personalised Gin Boards
Perfect gift for a gin lover or a couple who enjoy a tipple. The board can have one or two names or a family name burnt in to the wood.
- Text Only Keepsake Box – from £20
- Flower Keepsake Box – from £30
- Bee Box – from £30
- Name and Birth Flower – from £40
- Name and Animal Box – from £40
- Dad Box – from £40
- Two Names and Birth Flower Box – from £45
- Two Names, Flowers and Date Box – from £50
Personalised Boxes and Tray Storage
Give them a gift made just for them – whatever their storage needs!
- Personalised Curved Storage – from £20
- Antique Style Storage Tray with Name – from £22
- Beauty Box Style Storage – from £18
Smaller Personalised Boxes
These mini chests and small boxes with lids make great little keepsake boxes.
These sturdy wooden crates come in three useful sizes and are super versatile and can be used from anything from beer to makeup! View the crate collection.
- Personalised Crate – from £25
- Dad’s Beer – from £25
- Mum’s Stuff – from £25
- Mum’s Bit & Bobs – from £25
Stay In Touch
I hope some of these ideas were useful. Please subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to find out about new products and exclusive subscriber discounts and if you follow me on social (Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube) you’ll see lots of behind the scenes pics and vids.