Valentine Day Gift Ideas
Valentine Day Gift Ideas – Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your other half? If you do then my hand decorated boxes might be the perfect gift. They are all hand decorated using the art of pyrography (wood burning) so each one is unique and makes a lovely present. Or why not use one of my boxes to use as a gift box to make it extra special and fill it up with your loved one’s favourite things.
Small Magnetic Clasp Box
These small wooden boxes make a great little trinket box or jewellery box. They have a hinged lid with a magnetic fastening. Available with various decorations or you can customise one with your own choice of text and imagery to make the perfect Valentine Day Gift. Prices start from just £15 plus pp. Browse the whole SMALL BOX collection.
Heart Themed Boxes
These boxes are all about the love hearts! Most of my boxes are fully customisable so if you see a box you like and want something different on it please just ask. The smaller boxes start fom £18 plus pp.
- Chest box with hearts
- Large keepsake box with name and hearts
- Antique Style box with dandelion hearts
- Personalised chest box
Large Keepsake Box
These beautiful keepsake boxes come in two sizes and make lovely memory boxes. They can be customised with any text and imagery and will be designed to your specific requirements. Prices depend on the size of the box and how much text and imagery is required.
Fewer Hearts and Flowers!
If hearts and flowers are not your partner’s thing, perhaps a chocolate stash box or pamper hamper would be appreciated instead? Once again these make great gifts if filled with their favourite treats.
Other Small Businesses
I like to spread the love for my fellow small businesses so here’s a few I have personally purchased from who might have just the thing if you are looking for unusual Valentine Day Gift Ideas.
- Karen’s Cakes – ok this is my sister’s business – but I still wouldn’t recommend her unless her cakes were fabulous – and trust me they are! She doesn’t sell online but if you are in the Torbay area you can find her at food markets, and she stocks many local cafes, in addition you can buy whole cakes from her direct.
- We’re Eco Originals – beautiful handmade wooden items, all made from recycled and reclaimed wood.
- British Craft House – I sell via TBCH and love it. It’s full of lots of unusual items handmade by small independent businesses – check it out to find something unique.
Don’t forget the card!
I can highly recommend Helen Leslie Illustrator for a range of beautiful cards and hand decorated gifts.
Stay In Touch
I hope some of these ideas were useful. Please subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to find out about new products and exclusive subscriber discounts and if you follow me on social (Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube | TikTok) you’ll see lots of behind the scenes pics and vids.